Can't find any example, pls help

Aug 25, 2008 at 12:17 AM
I really like the hole idea of the project as also its implementation. I already change a entire application made originally as windows mobile application to work as a service using this project but i'm not able to achieve that because of a missing example of using these library.

Please, if anyone could help me on that i will appreciate. What i want to achieve is simple. I want control the service and configuration through a usual windows mobile form. Anytime the user chages some configuration of the application the form sends a message to the service and the service is updated.

Thanks in advance

Dan
Dec 9, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Hello,  this project is indeed a great idea, however the documentation is well shell we say, "full of opportunities" meaning it pretty much sucks.  Have you been able to implement this?  I cannot find an example or otherwise on how to actually make this work.  Please let me know if you know.  Best of luck
Feb 23, 2009 at 9:01 AM
It seems this forum is dead. I didn't find the documentation very helpful. Could someone provide with answers to the original posts?
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Edited Mar 25, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Hi,

sorry for any inconvenience. The "Send Mail on Post" function was disabled, why I came now to discover this post.
I've expanded the 1.0 Alpha 3 release with the Managed Services Manager Sourcecode, as requested.

The Sourcecode for the binary sample has been added as well.

I hope this helps.